POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Assessment : Assessment Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Assessment
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 11 Nov 2013 16:58:09
Message: <528152f1$1@news.povray.org>
I'm still trying to wrap my brain around this...

As some of you may know, I worked for my last employer for ten years,
and managed to miss the "annual" staff appraisal every single year.
Which is just fine with me! (And in ten years, nobody actually *noticed*
this...)

Think about it - what would my appraisal have looked like?

   What is your job?
     I'm supposed to keep the computers running.

   What did you achieve last year?
     I successfully kept the computers running.

   What are your goals for this year?
     I hope to keep the computers running.

At this point, I have to wonder - why am I filling this form out again?
What "goals" or "achievements" can I invent to put in these boxes? How
can I pretend these are related to the company mission?

My new employer - heh, "new". I've been there over a year! Oh yes, which
is why I apparently need to fill out an appraisal form. Any ideas for
creative ways to say "last year I wrote code, this year I will write
code"? ;-)