POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : That time again : Re: That time again Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: That time again
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 10 Nov 2013 06:08:55
Message: <527f6947$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/11/2013 10:09 AM, Doctor John wrote:
> What? No TV coverage?

It's not a big enough deal for that. ;-)

> I'll be thinking of you. Get out there and blow their minds.
>
> Break a leg

Well, we made the final round. But then we came last in that round. Just
like last year. Fewer contestants this year though, so we got 4th place.

Nicole seems a little bit upset. The announcer made a point of
reiterating the rules about what moves you are and aren't allowed to
have. We followed those rules, and nobody else did. Yet we came bottom.
So all the people who broke the rules got a higher score for it.

At least, that's the way it plays out in Nicole's mind. It could just be
that, I don't know, everybody else danced better? (All 3 of them...)

I just like having a new trophy to show. And besides, at least we didn't
come *last*...