POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Adventures with WCF : Re: Adventures with WCF Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Adventures with WCF
From: scott
Date: 7 Nov 2013 03:21:19
Message: <527b4d7f@news.povray.org>
> 3. Execute THREE LINES OF CODE in your server's Main() function, telling
> it what class implements the interface, and where to listen for clients.
>
> 4. Write THREE LINES OF CODE in the client, using the interface type as
> a generic parameter.

Aren't you going to share those three lines of code?

> Now the *real* fun begins! You see, I actually want to use this stuff on
> a mixture of .NET and Mono.

It wasn't too long ago you were complaining how you didn't even have a
.net runtime installed and it was a huge bloated monster and didn't
understand why anyone would want to use it - and you would have told us
all that it was obviously impossible to get any .net code working on
anything other than Windows. What a change (for the better)! :-D