POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Slings and Arrows : Re: Slings and Arrows Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:27:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Slings and Arrows
From: James Holsenback
Date: 6 Nov 2013 09:07:05
Message: <527a4d09$1@news.povray.org>
On 11/06/2013 03:32 AM, Thomas de Groot wrote:
> On 6-11-2013 0:41, James Holsenback wrote:
>> On 10/07/2013 04:25 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
>>> Yep .. of the outrageous fortune type ;-) I'm, going call him Yorick ...
>>> Alas
>>

>> moonlights as a Flamenco dancer.
>
> That is good indeed. Adds a colourful note and a particular atmosphere.

Thanks ...

> (I am jealous of his perfect teeth.... Must be implants.) ;-) A bit of
> tooth rot would change the character of the scene.

For sure that would probably make it look more realistic, however I'm
struggling with blender uv mapping. I've got the basics down ... can do
basic shapes just fine, but having a disconnect moving up to more
complicated objects.

If any of you blender users have a tutorial (not some youtude video)
that they think might get me over the hump, I'd sure appreciate it!