POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Manners : Re: Manners Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:24:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Manners
From: James Holsenback
Date: 4 Nov 2013 13:34:05
Message: <5277e89d@news.povray.org>
On 11/03/2013 02:48 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> My mind has just been blown.
> The Feegle asked me to give him a pencil and said 'please'. Then when I
> gave it to him he said 'thankyou'. Nursery school is good :-D
>
> John

LOL ... with my grand-daughter (2 yrs) we're getting to "sometimes even
when you say please the answer is no" ... as in no you can't have
chocolate milk before bed-time. Her counter to that is Pleeeease ... as
if extra long helps. So yep I agree with you ... nursery school is a
good thing. LOL ... excuse me is another big one around here!