POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad weather in Gancaloon: wip 4 : Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon: wip 4 Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon: wip 4
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Oct 2013 03:01:49
Message: <526a175d$1@news.povray.org>
On 24-10-2013 18:51, MichaelJF wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> yes the splashes are a bit too bright, but I think you are working on them.
> Otherwise it renders the mood of very wet weather very well. The birds give a
> little bit life to the scene. I would add a lone walker close to the brigde and
> close to safety as well.
>
> Fine art so far,
> Michael

Thanks indeed. The splashes are still of some concern to me and I shall
experiment further. I also slightly changed the road texture too. There
is too much 'green' in this version.

There is a lone, wet dog on the road in the foreground ;-)

There is indeed a figure on the bridge too. Well spotted, John!

I intend to add some trees, and stones on the embankment. For the need
of the tale, a couple of figures are going to appear soon.

Thomas