POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where is the world going? : Re: Where is the world going? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is the world going?
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 23 Oct 2013 22:40:22
Message: <52688896$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/23/2013 11:57 AM, Shay wrote:
> Patrick Elliott <kag### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>
>> And, of course, there is the lies you tell, because you can't imagine that
>> someone could be apposed to any of those things themselves, yet still believe
>> in government.
>
> Of course I can imagine it; I see it every day, a religion like any other. When
> your god is displeased, he kills off a few-hundred-thousand people. When he's
> happy, he gives alms to the poor ... or to billionaires. Mysterious are the ways
> of your god.
>
> Best not question him or you may end up in the sights of his predator drones.

Wow... Yeah, that is pretty much a conversation ender, even if the last
post by you wasn't. Since you refuse to stop putting words in my mouth,
claiming I support things, just because you are paranoid about them and
can't see the difference, and insist on lying about what you "know"
about me, and my position, based on that paranoia... yeah, the surest
sign of a religion, since you bring that up, is an absolute, unshakable,
certainty in your own position, to the extent that you imagine that
everyone else who disagrees with you must support your enemies.

We are done here.