POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where is the world going? : Re: Where is the world going? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:34:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is the world going?
From: Shay
Date: 22 Oct 2013 13:26:52
Message: <5266b55c$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/21/2013 11:33 PM, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> Because, of course, in your universe, no one that has a government job
> goes fishing either, but.. the economy works so much better if 4 people
> who buy their bait from the Coch Bros Bait and Yachts, the same week
> they fire 1,000 people, because they figured out that they could save a
> few million by doing so, and pocket it (possibly to buy one of the
> yachts, to put the bait on, is doing us "so" much good, by contrast.

In *our* universe, pushing money upwards benefits the government *and*
the billionaires. I don't know what kind of Batman president you're
waiting for to reverse this trend, but I haven't seen him in my lifetime.

> Hint: Most of the money that elects Democrats is
> "union",

With this kind of misinformation, it's no wonder you've got your
political head on backwards.

> Also, if you think, for one damn moment, that, should one of yours get
> elected, or worse, that already have (since the big lie told by everyone
> one of them, to get elected) are actually interested in cutting one
> single cent from funding to mega-corporations,

One of mine? Let's see, there's Ron Paul. If you aren't familiar with
Ron Paul's position and record on corporate welfare, look it up while
you're clearing up that "union" thing.

Protecting the "too big to fail" is _your_ people's business.

  -Shay