POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going dark : Re: Going dark Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:31:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going dark
From: Le Forgeron
Date: 17 Oct 2013 16:48:13
Message: <52604d0d$1@news.povray.org>
Le 17/10/2013 21:10, Orchid Win7 v1 nous fit lire :

> Holy hell, I'm back! :-D
>
> For reasons unknown, unplugging my PC, driving it 5 miles, and plugging
> it back in again was enough to brick it. The PC has been turned on all
> year, but once turned off, the PSU was apparently unable to restart it.
> I have literally *just* finished wiring up my shiny new modular PSU from
> Powercool.
>
> I already had Internet installed over a week ago. Now I can actually
> *use* the service I'm paying £50/month for...
>
> Did I miss anything?

Welcome back.

It happened to me at work with a PSU too (was replaced under warranty:
added symptom, would turn off at random, after a few day, and not
restart unless voodoo was performed)).

is the bandwidth worth the price ?

you missed the yummy yummy cloud animation (links in p.b.i )