POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Going dark : Re: Going dark Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:17:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Going dark
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 17 Oct 2013 15:10:15
Message: <52603617@news.povray.org>
On 22/09/2013 12:19 PM, Orchid Win7 v1 wrote:
> That being the case, I am currently in the process of taking my life
> apart so I can move it. As far as I know, the flat doesn't have any
> Internet access. I may be offline for some considerable time...
>
> I guess I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon. ;-)

Holy hell, I'm back! :-D

For reasons unknown, unplugging my PC, driving it 5 miles, and plugging
it back in again was enough to brick it. The PC has been turned on all
year, but once turned off, the PSU was apparently unable to restart it.
I have literally *just* finished wiring up my shiny new modular PSU from
Powercool.

I already had Internet installed over a week ago. Now I can actually

Did I miss anything?