POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ringworld : Re: Ringworld Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ringworld
From: posfan12
Date: 14 Oct 2013 04:41:29
Message: <525bae39@news.povray.org>
I'm going to focus on long range pics now instead of shots from the surface.

I got rid of the atmosphere and replaced it with a simple faded pigment.
I also switched the texture for the water surface with a highly
reflective one.

I'm not real happy with the render since you can't see much color. About
all you can see are the clouds.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'ringworld_new_flattened_01.png' (32 KB)

Preview of image 'ringworld_new_flattened_01.png'
ringworld_new_flattened_01.png