POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where is the world going? : Re: Where is the world going? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:35:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is the world going?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Oct 2013 20:09:48
Message: <525b364c$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:21:24 -0500, Shay wrote:

> I answered your questions, Jim. Both of them. Only after pointing out
> the inferences loaded into them, but I did answer them. You'll do
> anything to avoid actual discussion of this topic. It's transparent.
>
> I don't know if you spend your days surrounded by children or idiots who
> fall for that kind of crap, or if you just *think* you do. But I've laid
> out my case plainly enough for anyone willing to learn from it.

I'm not going to debate this with you any more, Shay.  Trying to make the
argument now that "Jim's too stupid to understand what I'm saying" isn't
making your case any stronger.

I'm more than happy to discuss the topic, but only in a reasonable,
rational, and respectful manner.

So when you're ready to do that, then let me know.

Jim