POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where is the world going? : Re: Where is the world going? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is the world going?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 13 Oct 2013 16:10:44
Message: <525afe44$1@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 13 Oct 2013 07:31:59 -0500, Shay wrote:

>> I'm not going to get into a strawman debate on the issue.
>>
> And here we are, right back in the middle of every argument you've ever
> had with Warp ... at the "Strawman" strawman.
>
> If you're EVER interested in understand the case for limited government
> beyond "some people hate the poor," let me know.

<shrug>

That's really just complete nonsense, that the "strawman" is itself a
strawman.  You've decided what question I asked and answered that, rather
than answering the question I actually asked.

You had the debate you wanted to have, answered the question you wanted
to answer, and ignored my question.

When you're interested in having a discussion about reality rather than a
hypothetical situation that actually isn't reflected in reality, you let
*me* know.

Jim