POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad weather in Gancaloon [wip 1] : Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon [wip 3] Server Time
30 Jul 2024 02:15:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad weather in Gancaloon [wip 3]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 12 Oct 2013 07:11:57
Message: <52592e7d$1@news.povray.org>
On 12-10-2013 10:21, Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

>    I hope I didn't give you a hard time with my usual sickly code...
> IIRC, the rain macros were a bit of a inconsistent mess.

Not at all! I find them very comprehensive. A few inconsistencies I
corrected, and added what I thought would improve the whole. Still, your
basic idea is standing strong. Especially your splash macro is a
brilliant idea imho.

I shall also have a look at the other rain macros, especially the
splash+rings. Soon I shall upload them for every one's benefit.

Thomas