POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Where is the world going? : Re: Where is the world going? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:31:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where is the world going?
From: Shay
Date: 12 Oct 2013 02:26:50
Message: <5258ebaa$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/11/2013 09:45 PM, Patrick Elliott wrote:

> Yeah, I have absolutely no bloody patience with people that think fixing
> this idiot mess is a bad idea,

The same way we fixed the idiot messes in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Viet
Nam? Have we since tuned up our magic wand?

> or that someone more people will die, by
> making sure more people don't get to the point they are dying in the
> damn first place..

I have absolutely no bloody patience for people who go on for paragraphs
about preventive vs. trauma care while obviously having no idea what
trauma care is.

Too bad that guy's head went through a windshield. Maybe if we'd given
him some antibiotics ...

> It shows a complete, and total, oblivious ignorance
> of what is going, on, what doctors themselves say on the subject, what
> the actual problems are, or why the fuck they got that way, in the first
> place.

Complete AND total? Do go on.

  -Shay