POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Transparent object casting a shadow with radiosity : Re: Transparent object casting a shadow with radiosity Server Time
14 May 2024 22:48:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transparent object casting a shadow with radiosity
From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 10 Oct 2013 20:48:22
Message: <52574ad6$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks, that fixed it!

I rather hope that's not the expected behavior, as it's quite
counterintuitive and I'd imagine pretty annoying when you want to use
+UA on a scene lit by objects of this sort.

I'm glad to have a fix for my purposes though.

http://news.povray.org/povray.general/thread/%3C519adfbf%241%40news.povray.org%3E/?ttop=387306&toff=50