POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spending time on a flight (eternal WIP) : Re: Spending time on a flight (eternal WIP) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:16:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spending time on a flight (eternal WIP)
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 9 Oct 2013 12:34:28
Message: <52558594@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote:

> Nice one. Seems to be a variation on the "infinity box" concept (cf
> p.b.i. anno 2005).

Yes, there certainly is something same. And I have to mention that I
love the internet services that remember years backwards, like
news.povray.org's binary groups - just entering "infinity box" on the
search bar of my news reader I got the mentioned image :)

On September I was on a work trip at Germany. When flying back home I
smoothed the edges, so this is from September 2013. More should come
when I'll fly again, not before.

> Thomas

-Aero

Post a reply to this message