POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spending time on a flight (eternal WIP) : Spending time on a flight (eternal WIP) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Spending time on a flight (eternal WIP)
From: Eero Ahonen
Date: 8 Oct 2013 15:27:23
Message: <52545c9b@news.povray.org>
In July I visited Great Britain and when flying back home, I started
tweaking around on the airplane. So this is something I'll continue
tweaking when flying back home from pretty much anywhere, Ie. tired,
exhausted and nothing else to do, while I simply don't easily catch any
sleep at airplane.

So, this is from July.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: