POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sculpture : Re: sculpture Server Time
26 Sep 2024 17:44:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sculpture
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Oct 2013 05:01:16
Message: <525126dc@news.povray.org>
On 05/10/2013 3:32 PM, s.day wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
> I have been to her house/studio once but about 15 years ago so it is not fresh
> in my mind. My daughter did a piece on her for her art homework which reminded
> me of her works and as I was looking for something to add to a garden scene I
> thought this would work well.

Hi Sean
I've been twice, the first time you could walk round the garden and
touch the sculptures. Even walk through them. The last time about 12
years ago, you could not.

> I agree, her work is very interesting and having modelled one I am tempted to do
> some more of these.

With these open sculptures they cry out for a geometric pattern of
strings across the openings.

> A different view attached plus the source for the scene below (it was a really
> easy piece to model as it is just a blob.

Thanks for the source. The view is more artistic than a head on one. :-)

--
Regards
     Stephen