POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Caffeine!!! : Re: Caffeine!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:30:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Caffeine!!!
From: Stephen
Date: 6 Oct 2013 04:29:42
Message: <52511f76$1@news.povray.org>
On 05/10/2013 3:24 PM, Doctor John wrote:
> On 05/10/13 12:01, Stephen wrote:
>>>>

>>> Compared to what?
>>>

>> Compared to earlier coffee vending machines.
>>

> You can improve the flavour of dishwater but it's still dishwater

You are working in the wrong places, then. Most of the machines where I
work use real ground coffee. And have done for yonks.

> I will report the results here. I might even get pictures.

That is your mission, if you are willing to accept it.

> Incidentally, I now have my own personal glass behind the bar. It was
> presented to me by an outgoing manager.

You have arrived. Next a tankard with a glass bottom. Those 5p pieces
are devilishly hard to see when you are unco fu. ;-)

--
Regards
     Stephen