POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad weather in Gancaloon [wip 1] : Bad weather in Gancaloon [wip 1] Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:17:27 EDT (-0400)
  Bad weather in Gancaloon [wip 1]
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 3 Oct 2013 04:30:28
Message: <524d2b24@news.povray.org>
That the weather in Gancaloon is not always warm and sunny is proven by
this first wip.

I used Jaime's rain macro of course. Thanks Jaime! The foreground now
needs the wet look and the rain splashes expected there. And some
figures of course. Lightning in the distance too.

I got my inspiration from this art for Game of Thrones:
http://aidanmoher.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/GOT_dothrak.jpeg

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'gancaloon_south road_02.jpg' (114 KB)

Preview of image 'gancaloon_south road_02.jpg'
gancaloon_south road_02.jpg