POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : software generated POV scripts : Re: software generated POV scripts Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: software generated POV scripts
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 28 Sep 2013 07:24:27
Message: <5246bc6b$1@news.povray.org>
On 28-9-2013 11:33, LanuHum wrote:

> I draw conclusions (My opinion proceeds)(I come to an assessment):
> 1 . There are no questions
> 2 . There are no offers (wishes)
> 3 . There are no estimates

Depends on how many - real - Blender users there are here. They are not
so many I believe, but people may still be interested in the developments.

Personally, I am marginally interested as I am not a Blender user (yet)
and I can do all I want to do with Silo2Pro without Blender's steep
learning curve. Admittedly, the GUI has been improved and made more
comprehensive but still.

Thomas