POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Caffeine!!! : Re: Caffeine!!! Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:30:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Caffeine!!!
From: Warp
Date: 20 Sep 2013 14:27:24
Message: <523c938c@news.povray.org>
> I think I once wrote how caffeine seems to have no discernible effect on
> me at all. But then, I'm just weird...

Small amounts of it may not have. The negative effects may need for you
to consume it daily for a significant period of time (days, weeks...)
and then stop before you may start noticing the effects (often
headaches.)

It can be hard to distinguish between just a random headache that you
have because, and a headache caused by caffeine withdrawal.

--
                                                          - Warp