POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad Wolf : A strange noise... Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  A strange noise...
From: Ive
Date: 16 Sep 2013 15:35:59
Message: <52375d9f@news.povray.org>
...in our garden, and Lucy Liu - not the actress, our cat - is quite
curious.

We moved to a new home (actually a house from the 18th century) this
spring and I couldn't resist to put the blue box into the garden.

Composing/rotoscoping done by using Photoshop and POV-Ray. The Tardis is
rendered with POV-Ray, masking done with Photoshop and the final
composing with POV-Ray again.
It was more easy with POV-Ray to add a bit of turbulence at the base of
the Tardis for the final composing step as it would have been with P'shop.

Far from perfect - and I did forget to turn on the roof lamp :( - but it
is just meant to test the method.

-Ive

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: