POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad Wolf : Re: Bad Wolf Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:20:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad Wolf
From: Ive
Date: 16 Sep 2013 09:13:18
Message: <523703ee$1@news.povray.org>
Am 13.09.2013 06:09, schrieb Stephen:
> I did try to make my model of the Tardis de-materialise but it was not a
> success. :-(

In the CG industry this effect is usually done by rotoscoping.
This can easily be simulated within POV-Ray (by rendering the box and
the background separately and including shadows with some no_image
trickery and finally composing the images).

But I know, POV-Ray purists would consider this as cheating.

-Ive