POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bad Wolf : Re: Bad Wolf Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bad Wolf
From: Ive
Date: 12 Sep 2013 09:11:12
Message: <5231bd70@news.povray.org>
Am 12.09.2013 11:19, schrieb William F Pokorny:

> Brilliant! :-)
LOL. I heard immediately David Tennant's voice in my mind.

> All CSG?

Sure. Well, besides of the door handles.

It is even build in the same way a carpenter would build the real thing.
This way it was easy to get the wood textures run always in the right
directions.

> A complete aside, but I've always wondered how the wiring got to the
> actual police call boxes in the day? The boxes seem too short to safely
> drop wires to them off a pole or building.

Given that the original boxes where usually mounted on a concrete base,
I suspect the wiring came from below.

-Ive

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: