POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A media doodle. : Re: A media doodle. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:24:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A media doodle.
From: William F Pokorny
Date: 8 Sep 2013 07:40:40
Message: <522c6238$1@news.povray.org>
On 09/08/2013 12:46 AM, Robert McGregor wrote:
> William F Pokorny <ano### [at] anonymousorg> wrote:
>> On 09/06/2013 01:08 PM, William F Pokorny wrote:
>>> I've been a couple days chasing a "Maxfield Parrish" type cloudy sky.
>> Flailed and failed at the Parrish clouds again today, but along the way
>> found my way to another media image I like.
>> Bill P.
>
> Fantastically fiery Bill, I really like this!
>
> For years I too have been obsessed with cloud media and various pattern
> permutations... it's a digital addiction.

Thanks.

As for the cloud chase, it's all your fault Robert. I resumed this
probable folly after reading how you did the clouds in your Racetrack
image at : http://www.tc-rtc.co.uk/previouscompetition/stills.html !

Aside: Great image & thank you for the detailed how-accomplished
description.

I remember you working clouds and read again your newsgroup posts as
well as posts from others. The chase has been fun & I've learned, but
ARRGGH!

Bill P.