POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Caption This : Re: Caption This Server Time
2 Aug 2024 08:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Caption This
From: James Holsenback
Date: 3 Sep 2013 14:22:59
Message: <52262903@news.povray.org>
On 09/01/2013 04:27 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> I like this guys expression and I need a caption for a text object ...
> something clever, something deep (well not too) , maybe Freudian

Well thanks folks for the caption attempts ... but I'm not feeling it!

I did however manage to get the model cleaned up. Took /more/ than
several tries ... got easier once I removed all the duplicate vertices,
and fulled in a few missing faces. The smooth vertex and mesh modifiers
started working properly. The final gotcha was when export as 3ds failed
to pick up the teeth. Exporting as obj did the trick!

Still searching for a caption tho ...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'work.png' (163 KB)