POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Mouth ulcers and chocolate : Re: Mouth ulcers and chocolate Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mouth ulcers and chocolate
From: Francois Labreque
Date: 26 Aug 2013 09:40:17
Message: <521b5ac1$1@news.povray.org>

> (Fun fact: The bodily fluids of almost every large land animal have
> almost exactly the same salinity as sea water.)

Does this mean that the salinity of a Finn's tears will be less than
that of a colombian, since the salinity of sea water changes between the
equator and the 60th parallel?

;)

Fun fact #2: We've all evolved from sea-dwelling animals who had to deal
with sea water's osmotic pressure for millennia, so there's nothing
really surprising about fun fact #1.

Fun fact #3:  It's also why you should boil seafood in salt water.