POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need a new computer, need advice : Re: Need a new computer, need advice Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:22:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need a new computer, need advice
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 24 Aug 2013 04:15:44
Message: <52186bb0$1@news.povray.org>
On 23/08/2013 10:31 PM, Warp wrote:
> http://rt.com/news/windows-8-nsa-germany-862/

"I'm still on Win XP, and personally I assume every 'security update' is
actually a 'NATIONAL security update', where they are either installing
fresh tools for back door access to my system, and/or they are making
periodic data uploads of information from my system to theirs. Why has
our government become SO paranoid?"

Wooo there, camper. You're the one wildly hypothesizing mass government
conspiracies, and you ask why THE GOVERNMENT has become so paranoid?

...you wanna try that one again? ;-)