POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Need a new computer, need advice : Re: Need a new computer, need advice Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Need a new computer, need advice
From: Warp
Date: 23 Aug 2013 17:31:15
Message: <5217d4a3@news.povray.org>
Samuel Benge <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Should I go with a 32 or 64-bit system?

Are you seriously asking that question?

Do they even sell 32-bit systems anymore? I thought they stopped
manufacturing them like 5 years ago.

Is there any rational reason why you would want a 32-bit system? What
possible advantage could there be?

http://rt.com/news/windows-8-nsa-germany-862/

--
                                                          - Warp