POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is no-cost software irresponsible? : Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:30:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible?
From: Warp
Date: 10 Aug 2013 18:19:20
Message: <5206bc67@news.povray.org>
> On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 18:12:11 -0400, Warp wrote:

> > Yes. None of that says that your argument is wrong because of what kind
> > of person you are or what you have done.

> Thank you for intentionally missing my point.  That tells me what kind of
> person you are.

I said, and I quote: "Nowhere have I said that your argument is wrong
because of what kind of person you are, or what you have done, or
anything of the sorts."

You said, and I quote: "You have"

Then you quoted my previous posts trying to argue why I have done that,
and none of it was that kind of argument.

Now you are saying that I'm "missing your point." I take that as an
acknowledgement.

--
                                                          - Warp