POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is no-cost software irresponsible? : Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:23:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible?
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 10 Aug 2013 18:05:14
Message: <5206b91a@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 10 Aug 2013 17:59:44 -0400, Warp wrote:

> If avoiding "totalitarianism", as you call it, means sacrificing the
> life of millions of people, then you can shove your morals where the sun
> doesn't shine. You are sick in the mind.

Yeah, audit you.  I'm done.  You don't want to debate, you want to just
engage in name calling and proclaim your moral superiority.  I'm done
with you.  You don't know me, and you are in no position to judge me.  I
don't really give a shit what you think, because you think that forcing
people to do things against their will "in the name of the greater good"
is perfectly fine.  Your authoritarian views make me sick, and your
method of debating is reprehensible.

Jim