POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is no-cost software irresponsible? : Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible?
From: Warp
Date: 10 Aug 2013 14:00:11
Message: <52067fab@news.povray.org>
> On 10-8-2013 1:40, Warp wrote:

> > When it has been scientifically and empirically proven with absolute
> > certainty

> There is no such thing at all, at all. If you were a scientist you would
> know that.

Well, if you happen to find smallpox on the wild, inform me. Or better
yet, the proper authorities. I think they would be interested.

I think it's pretty safe to say that we know with absolutely certainty
that there is no smallpox out there. Thus the efficacy of the program is
likewise proven.

--
                                                          - Warp