POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worthy of a Portrait : Re: Worthy of a Portrait Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worthy of a Portrait
From: clipka
Date: 10 Aug 2013 04:30:25
Message: <5205fa21@news.povray.org>
Am 10.08.2013 09:07, schrieb Thomas de Groot:

> Yes, I love this one. To answer your second message, the 'greenish'
> illumination has a real function here I believe. It enhances the red hear.

I don't think it does. After all, the hair is illuminated by the same
greenish light source as her skin.

> As for me, this would be final.

Not for me. There's the clothes that need some detail in their textures;
the hair that needs subdividing; the eyes that need reflection (I
accidently rendered this image with the eye reflection turned off); and
the background that still waits for some plants to grow.