POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is no-cost software irresponsible? : Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible?
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Aug 2013 16:18:10
Message: <5203fd02$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/08/2013 8:38 PM, Warp wrote:
> Basically, we are making up for centuries of colonialism by letting people
> die and suffer horribly. Yay us.

That is a fair point, IMO.
But AFAIK, you Finns don't have the collective guilt that we, (the
Brits, Dutch, French etc.) have with our colonialism. I've worked in
some of our former colonies and am aware of a few of the many bad things
that were done in the name of civilising the natives. It is a touchy
subject.

--
Regards
     Stephen