POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mesh leg bones : Re: Mesh leg bones Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:33:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh leg bones
From: Stephen
Date: 8 Aug 2013 14:47:46
Message: <5203e7d2$1@news.povray.org>
On 08/08/2013 7:31 PM, MichaelJF wrote:
> But it really seems that a
> steep climb is worth the effort. I will go for it within the next months.

Blender is a lot easier to use than it used to be. The difficulty that I
have found is changing my mind set from mathematically based modelling
to mesh based. The boolean operations in Blender work best with simple
meshes. But there are other tools that can do what boolean operators do,
such as the knife tool for cutting out shapes from a mesh.

--
Regards
     Stephen