POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is no-cost software irresponsible? : Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible?
From: Shay
Date: 8 Aug 2013 11:37:31
Message: <5203bb3b$1@news.povray.org>
> "Patrick Elliott"  wrote in message news:520332b1@news.povray.org...

Just a general reply. Every anti-anti-authoritarian (make sure you read that
one right) argument you give comes down to "It'll work if it's done right."
The anti-authoritarian (Libertarian) view can be expressed semi-succinctly
as "It's not being done right, or conscientiously. The government, military,
and megacorps are three heads of the same beast. Feeding any of its thee
mouth strengthens the entire animal. The beast cannot be controlled and has
to die. I'm taking back what power I still have--while I still can."

Also, read about Mercantilism on Wikipedia. We aren't talking about the same
thing.