POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another face : Re: Another face - vicki.jpg Server Time
15 Aug 2024 08:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another face - vicki.jpg
From: Peter Popov
Date: 12 Aug 2002 12:56:37
Message: <51qflug67ddj3tna0c7lge8g0tdbb2t3fp@4ax.com>
On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:26:51 +0100, "Mick Hazelgrove"
<mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote:

>You've been playing with photoshop again!

I couldn't resist the temptation :)

>I like the colour balance but some of the textural detail
>has gone and the highlights are too strong!

One can always expand the dynamics - this is compressed so that
highlights are 100% white.

Anyway, it's just a matter of taste as I said. No attempt to challenge
your technique or anything (as if I ever could).

Any comments on the eye color BTW? Somehow I like them better this way
:)

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg