POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Is no-cost software irresponsible? : Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is no-cost software irresponsible?
From: Shay
Date: 3 Aug 2013 11:18:51
Message: <51fd1f5b@news.povray.org>
"Jim Henderson" <nos### [at] nospamcom> wrote in message

> You can.  They're available from Fluendo.  Some paid distributions (SUSE
> Linux Enterprise Desktop, IIRC) include them as part of the cost.

Just tried to search the Suse forums for usb install. I can't see the
verification image in IE10.

If I could even see /where/ to enter the verification text, I might guess
"Interoperable".

And from a "leader in providing Windows-compatible Linux solutions that work
with Microsoft and other environments."

Am I the only one who thinks the Internet has peaked? Maybe my patience has
just peaked.