POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass Jar : Re: Glass Jar Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:20:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass Jar
From: James Holsenback
Date: 2 Aug 2013 16:37:40
Message: <51fc1894@news.povray.org>
On 07/01/2013 02:33 PM, James Holsenback wrote:
> <snip> and thought the image was cool enough to
> share. It's a work in progress so I'm not entirely sure where it will
> end up.

Well I'm calling this one final (except for the image size) ... photons,
area_light and subsurface (jelly beans) took 27hr 40min 45 sec. I was
using the system off and on so probably not a fair benchmark.

Thanks y'all for the feedback, I'm happy how it turned out!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'work.png' (771 KB)

Preview of image 'work.png'