POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CSG Challenge : Re: CSG Challenge Server Time
30 Jul 2024 06:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG Challenge
From: clipka
Date: 25 Jul 2013 23:53:43
Message: <51f1f2c7$1@news.povray.org>
Am 26.07.2013 03:26, schrieb Samuel Benge:

> If I were to claim a(ny) prize, I'd have sky_sphere-based textured fog make its
> debut in the next version of POV-Ray :D (although I do realize it's not that
> sort of wishlist :P)

:-D

There's only one reason I'm currently /not/ planning on adding such a
feature to the branch I'm working on: There's reason to believe it'll
make it into POV-Ray 3.7.1 faster than you can say "pretty please" (*),
and I'd rather have my branch copy that feature from there than vice
versa :-)

(* And I also have reason to believe that the first POV-Ray 3.7.1 trial
versions will pop out just shortly after the 3.7.0 release proper, and
that the first release of my own branch will come out more or less at
the same time as 3.7.0 proper.)