POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Converting a constrained projected heightfield pigment to an isosurface : Re: Converting a constrained projected heightfield pigment to an isosurface Server Time
29 Jul 2024 22:25:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Converting a constrained projected heightfield pigment to an isosurface
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 23 Jul 2013 09:35:05
Message: <51ee8689$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

http://wiki.povray.org/content/Documentation:Tutorial_Section_3.2#Transformations_on_functions

> Especially rotation of functions are a particular case.

No, this is probably not the problem, as the rotate <0, 90, 0> is still
stated within the pigment brackets, not on the function level! And just
the pigment as geographically constrained surface texture worked as
intended... so why I should not be able to create an isosurface from
such a pigment after having turned it into a function?

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Let's Face the Music (Taco)