POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hell has officially frozen over : Re: Hell has officially frozen over Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:31:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hell has officially frozen over
From: Jim Henderson
Date: 22 Jul 2013 16:20:02
Message: <51ed93f2@news.povray.org>
On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:44:23 +0100, Stephen wrote:

> On 22/07/2013 5:23 PM, Jim Henderson wrote:
>> Ah, that's a new one for me.:)
>>

> It might just be an Irish and Scottish one. I have no way of knowing.

That could be.

>> But I think all of us tell fibs now and again.  I don't think I've ever
>> met anyone who's 100% truthful all the time, even those of us who try
>> to be.
>
> ;-)
> Don't get me started. I have a very low opinion of him as a person. I
> will admit he is funny, though.

Well, you're not alone in that low opinion - he's fought depression for a
long time, and at times has a low opinion of himself, sadly.

I don't know him as a person, though, just as a comedian and occasional
user/champion of open source software (though he does seem to like his
Macs a lot).

Jim