POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass Jar : Re: Glass Jar Server Time
30 Jul 2024 04:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass Jar
From: James Holsenback
Date: 20 Jul 2013 08:48:11
Message: <51ea870b@news.povray.org>

http://www.blender-models.com/model-downloads/objects/id/decorative-oct-glass-jar-ver-3/

> I think I'm going to try to separate the lid from the rest of the jar,
> and place it on the ground plane, with a few other objects

well i managed to get the lid separated from the jar ... and the
additional objects started out as jelly beans, but traditional jb colors
just didn't seem to go with the rest of the objects, i went to pastels
colors. now i think they look like jordan almonds. i like the
subsurface, so i think i'll probably end up making the candies more
almond shaped.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'work.png' (841 KB)