POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Math questions : Re: Math questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Math questions
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jul 2013 17:43:58
Message: <51e9b31e$1@news.povray.org>
On 19/07/2013 11:31 PM, Nekar Xenos wrote:

> High school maths...

Like me then. What everyone is saying is correct but they are saying it
with the understanding of the language "mathematics". It is not what we
mortals understand as the same language that we speak. There is no
option but to learn it or consign it to "all very well but does it pay
the bills". (A topic I will leave to the tabloids. :-) )

I've read a little about it and to be truthful if the threat goes any
deeper then it goes over my head. Infinity is a great thought but after
a while. My eyes cross when I try focusing on it.

--
Regards
     Stephen