POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Math questions : Re: Math questions Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:16:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Math questions
From: Stephen
Date: 19 Jul 2013 17:26:06
Message: <51e9aeee@news.povray.org>
On 19/07/2013 11:04 PM, Kevin Wampler wrote:
> On 7/19/2013 1:54 PM, Stephen wrote:
>> On 19/07/2013 10:48 PM, Nekar Xenos wrote:
>>> I think I could say the specific infinity I'm thinking of would be the
>>> biggest type of infinity.
>>> What would that be?
>>

>> You will be sorry you asked that. :-P
>>

> Haha, that seems to be the answer to a lot of math questions of this
> sort!  I did what I could to make my answer not too painful though.

Indeed I understood it while I was reading it. ;-)

Seriously there a some pretty good minds around here but Nekar hasn't
mentioned to what standard his maths is. No offence Nekar, I only
studded maths, no every thing, to the end of highschool. (I think that
is what you call it. To just before university about 19 in the UK.)
And we all know that it is different answers for different folk.

--
Regards
     Stephen