POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Hell has officially frozen over : Re: Hell has officially frozen over Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hell has officially frozen over
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 18 Jul 2013 17:14:48
Message: <51e85ac8$1@news.povray.org>
OK, so today I received a huge, bulging envelope stuffed with dense
legal documents.

I swear to God, one document had an entire paragraph that took up a
quarter of a page and contained no punctuation of any kind.

The really frightening thing was the one that had three sides of A4
printed entirely in Helvetica 3-point. Do you have ANY IDEA how tiny
that is?? Because, if you don't, it's three seventy-seconds of one inch,
which is approximately equal to 1.058 mm. That's REALLY small.

Clearly I'm going to have to have a long conversation with my solicitors
about this...