POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A curious perversion of the English language : Re: A curious perversion of the English language Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A curious perversion of the English language
From: Orchid Win7 v1
Date: 17 Jul 2013 17:20:18
Message: <51e70a92@news.povray.org>
On 17/07/2013 09:56 PM, Stephen wrote:
> So, you are enjoying your new job, then?

Yeah, at the moment it's OK. Sometimes I wish for a little more
recognition - I just build an entire remote control framework, build a
test framework on top of that, and then built a SpecFlow library on top
of that, in addition to cleaning and implementing over 150 tests. I
doubt anybody else in our office could have made this nice a job of
it... but maybe I'm just deluding myself.

> Admit it. We were right, you were wasted in your old one.

Oh, I thought I admitted that a long time ago. The contention was
whether I *could* get another job, not whether I *should*...

> Have you heard how your old workmates are getting on and has your father
> found a job yet?

My dad has a crap dead-end job that pays peanuts and involves an even
worse commute than the last job. Then again, it beats being unemployed,
so...