POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sky simulation : Re: Sky simulation Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sky simulation
From: clipka
Date: 16 Jul 2013 22:50:34
Message: <51e6067a@news.povray.org>
Am 19.06.2013 16:49, schrieb Thomas de Groot:

>> Bring on mcpov merged into POV 3.7 !! If I had the time I'd definitely
>> give it a shot.
>
> I am too happy with 3.7 for the things I do. ;-)

Believe me, once you get to toy around with blurred reflections you
/will/ want them integrated in 3.7 :-) It's amazing how much more
credibility it brings to textures midway between between dull and shiny
(non-polished metallic surfaces are just the tip of the iceberg in this
regard).

(You /will/ also want a faster computer of course :-P)